- People who practice mindfulness exercises on a daily basis report…
- Feeling less daily pressure, urgency and anxiety;
- Having relaxing, carefree moments more often, even when problems are unresolved or tasks aren’t done yet;
- Feeling more settled, less like they’re on a treadmill, and less like they’re going 50 different directions at once;
- Feeling more optimistic and positive, more able to stop their minds from over-thinking, more naturally interested in the details of their partners lives, more able to “take in” what others are saying without judging, analyzing, evaluating, or trying to fix things, and more able to enjoy small, everyday positive things that happen in their lives.
Click here for a questionnaire that will help you determine if mindfulness training is right for you.
Click here for information about why mindfulness training has received so much attention in the past decade.
Click here for information about how mindfulness training works.
Click here for information about scientific research on mindfulness and relationships.
Click here for articles and videos about mindfulness